Garage Door Openers in the Upstate of South Carolina, Western North Carolina & Tri-Cities Area in Tennessee By Precision Garage Door
We install and repair the best available garage door openers on the market... Precision! If you need an opener installed or a garage door opener repaired in the Upstate of South Carolina, Western North Carolina & Tri-Cities Area in Tennessee, give Precision a call today.
Quickly Learn Which Garage Door Opener Is Best For You...
There are 3 Main Types of Openers:
Chain Driven Openers- Chain drives are typically the most commonly used and most reliable type of opener. This drive runs the garage door on its track by using a metal chain. Chain drives are typically the least expensive type of opener. They also tend to be the noisiest type of opener, so if your garage is located below or adjacent to the main rooms in your home, you might not want this opener. However, if your garage is detached or the noise does not bother you, this is the best choice for you and your family.
Belt Driven Openers- Belt drives are regarded in the garage door industry as the best type of opener. Not only are belt drives as reliable as chain drives, but they are also virtually silent. This drive runs on a rubber belt and is typically more expensive than chain drive openers. If your garage is attached to your home and has surrounding bedrooms, you'll never be bothered by the noise of your garage door.
Screw Driven Openers- Screw drive openers use a lifting device that runs on a threaded steel rod, rather than a chain or a rubber belt. These openers tend to work best in locations where the weather and temperature is constant throughout the year. In areas with a wide range of temperature throughout the year, a screw drive opener is not recommended. They also are the slowest moving and noisiest of all three openers, but are the least expensive.
Precision Door Opener:
PDS-4700eL – A rich, reliable opener designed to perform and built to last for years of smooth, trouble free operation. It is also the quietest motor on the market.
- Transmitters: Two styles of digital remote control transmitters. Offers unique, multi-bit technology with an LED control button verification.
- Wall Station: Provides door operation from the inside of your garage. Also includes an illuminated push-button and security vacation/lock switch so that your always protected.
- Wireless Keyless Entry System (WKES): Allows you to program your own 4-digit pin. It controls up to 3 different garage doors. Also provides temporary service for visitors.
- Safety and Convenience
- Offers a safety reversal system included with a warning (system lights flash) when contact is sensed or made with any object
- Automated Door Lock LOCMATIC G20: completely and securely locks your garage door for your safety.
- Smooth start and stop ensures the motor lasts a lifetime
This Opener has a Lifetime Warranty on All Parts and Labor
LiftMaster® Garage Door Openers:
At Precision, we can recommend any garage door opener we like, but we use LiftMaster because our experience has shown them to be the finest automatic openers on the market.
Models Offered for Installation
1355 1/2 HP Chain Drive Opener
This model is durable, reliable and offers strong lifting power
- Convenient Features
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® allows you to program security codes from a control panel or the power head
- Delivers 75 watts of light with adjustable light time delay
- Comes with a single button remote that allows you to open and close a single garage door
- Advanced Safety Features
- Offers a sensing technology that stops the garage door from closing if contact is made with any object.
- The Protector System® safety sensors create an invisible beam across your garage door and automatically reverses the door if anything interrupts the beam while the door is moving.
- It also offers Security Rolling Code Technology, which creates a new frequency code to your remote control every time your garage door is opened or closed. This makes sure no one can ever duplicate your garage door code.
- Plus, this opener has a PosiLock system, which locks your door completely after it is closed and protects the garage door from being manually forced open.
- Includes a four-year warranty on the motor and a one-year warranty on all other parts.
3265 1/2 HP Chain Drive Opener -
This model is the perfect choice for reliability, top performance and quality
- Convenient Features
- The Smart Garage Door Opener® lets you electronically program your own security codes.
- Multi-Function Control Panel allows you to open and close your garage door, and turn opener lights on or off from inside the garage.
- Three-button remote control offers you more access and security to open and close up to three garage doors.
- A 200-watt light with adjustable light time delay.
- Best Safety features:
- Offers the same safety features as the 1355 ½ HP Chain Drive opener, including the sensing technology, Protector System, Security Rolling Code Technology and PosiLock System.
- Includes a lifetime warranty on the motor and also offers a one-year warranty on all other parts.
Do not hesitate to call us today at any of our locations to learn more about our openers. We will be happy to answer any further questions.